Law enforces that the companies incorporated
under the Companies Act should adhere to its rules and regulations.
Non-compliance will be pursued by strict penal punishment under New Companies
Act, 2013. This scenario calls for the assistance of a Professional Company Secretary. Pooja Rani & Co.
offers a well-designed array of Company Secretarial services as
per client requirements. Our professional team has ample experience and
exposure in diverse aspects of the company secretarial job with respect to
taking timely and wise decisions to organized documentation.
- Registration/Incorporation of New Private Limited Company
- Registration/Incorporation of New Public Limited Company
- Registration/Incorporation of New Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
- Registration of Foreign Company as Branch office, Project office, Liaison office in India.
- Director Identification Number (DIN).
- Issue & transfer of shares etc.
- Change of Name of existing company.
- Increasing of Authorized Share Capital.
- Alteration in object clause of Memorandum of Association.
- Alteration/modification in Memorandum of Association/Articles of Association.
- Conversion of private company into public company or vice versa.
- Change of Registered Office from one state to another state.
- Secretarial Audit – share brokers, merchant bankers etc.
- Search Report of Registrar of Companies (ROC) documents for submitting to bank, financial institutions etc.
- Filing of Balance Sheet & Annual Return to MCA/ROC office.
- Filing/submission of forms, documents, papers, returns with Registrar of Companies (ROC)/ Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)/Regional Director/National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT).
- Maintaining of statutory registers & records including Minutes of Board of Directors & Company General Meetings.
- Certification of documents for submitting Central Govt., State Govt., SEBI, Stock Exchanges, Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Banks, Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) etc.
- Any approval, representation & liaison with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)/ Registrar of Companies (ROC)